I feel like I won’t get anything out of this.
Can I get a back massage first?
- Bre: forever this face -> 8D
- Me: jdhfaslkfgsd Did York introduce you to it
- Bre: yeah 8D
- Me: Knew it.
I haven’t done SHIT this summer! And I’m not looking forward to school when everyone will ask me what I’ve done, and they will all have great stories.
If I could make a gif of my TV screen to show you quite literally how this scattered thunderstorm just appeared on the weather radar then I would but I can’t so I’m just gonna make a text post about if I could.
Only in fucking Florida.
Midget destroys stolen property.
So when WAS the clue posted?
J.K Rowling is a GOD
- Neville Longbottom: Right then, so what's the plan Harry?
- Harry Potter: Okay, there's something we need to find, something hidden here in Pottermore, and it may help us logon to the site.
- Neville Longbottom: Right, what is it?
- Harry Potter: We don't know.
- Dean Thomas: Where is it?
- Harry Potter: We don't know that either. I realise that's not much to go on.
- Seamus Finnigan: That's nothing to go on.
- and by then most of the harry potter fandom will have died of either exhaustion, starvation, or anger.
oh god, i love this fandom.
harry potter and the sorceror’s fucking lies
harry potter and the chamber of no clues
harry potter and the prisoner is a clue and it’s in azkaban so that’s why it’s not here
harry potter and the goblet full of shit.
harry potter and the order- there is no order because she lied
harry potter and the half-assed clue that never showed up
harry potter and the deathly excitement for a clue that NEVER CAME
what if the guy who was supposed to put the clue up fell asleep or like went to the bathroom and is like OH SHIT.
I need your help with these clues, bro
- York Conway: NOT EVERYONE IS A SIZE QUEEN
- Laura Studt: WELL
- Laura Studt: Not everyone can enjoy the little things.
- In Hagrid’s pockets were bunches of keys, slug pellets, balls of string, mint humbugs, teabags and money.
- Harry had to pay the newspaper-delivering owl five knuts.
- Knuts are bronze.
- Hagrid and Harry left the hut by boat. (Hagrid flew there initially.)
- The newspaper Hagrid read was the daily prophet.
- The ‘perfectly ordinary’ thing hagrid was pointing at was a parking meter.
- On the train, Hagrid is knitting what is described as a ‘canary yellow tent’
- [The list of everything Harry needs for hogwarts is on page 52/53]
- Hagrid takes Harry to the Leaky Cauldron first.
- Doris Crockford is the first person to introduce themselves to Harry.
- Dedalus Diggle is the second - Harry recognises him.
- Quirrell mentions that he needs a book on vampires.
- Hagrid taps the brick three times to access Diagon Alley.
- The first shop that Harry encounters is a cauldron shop.
- Harry wished he had eight more eyes.
- The goblins of gringotts have scarlet and gold uniforms.
- Harry watches a goblin weigh a pile of rubies.
- The philosopher’s stone is in vault 713.
- 17 silver sickles to a galleon.
- 29 knuts to a sickle.
- Hagrid bought harry a chocolate and raspberry ice-cream with chopped nuts.
- The apothecary’s smelt like a mixture of bad eggs and rotten cabbages.
- Silver unicorn horns were 21 galleons a piece.
- glittery black beetle eyes were 5 knuts a scoop.
- Ollivanders has been a maker of wands since 382bc
- Lily’s wand was 10 1/4 inches long and willow.
- James had an 11 inch mahogany wand.
- voldemorts wand was 13 1/2 inches & yew.
- hagrids wand was 17 inches & oak.
- The first wand Harry tries is 9 inch, beechwood, dragon heartstring.
- The second was maple & phoenix feather, 7 inches.
- The third was ebony and unicorn hair, 8 1/2 inches.
- holly & phoenix feather, 11 inches was his final choice.
- Harry paid 7 galleons for his wand.
- They go to Paddington station and ate a hamburger.